How do I know if my order has been received?
You will receive a confirmation email.
What happens if my wallpaper is out of stock?
We will email you advising you of a revised delivery date. We will also give you the option to reselect if this date is not acceptable.
There are occasions when we have to wait for a wallpaper to be printed and so there may be a delay, and this gives you the choice whether to wait or not.
What is your returns policy?
Wallpaper Worldwide offers a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee for purchases made on our website for a peace of mind Internet shopping experience.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Wallpaper Worldwide product, or if you are having second thoughts about the way it will look in your space, you may return it at your cost within seven working days after receipt of your order undamaged and in the original packaging for a full refund on the item(s).
- Freight charges incurred from shipping the item(s) to you will not be refunded.
- Prior to returning goods, please send us an e-mail and we will respond within two business days –
Please state your order number, date of receipt, and the reason for returning the product. Please note that refunds will not be given for unauthorised returns.
- Wallpaper Worldwide reserves the right to refuse a refund if the item returned is deemed to have been mishandled by the customer.
- Please check all wallpaper products for faults before hanging. Any wallpaper that has been used or hung will not be refunded.
- In the (unlikely) event of a fault, please email us some photos of the fault concerned, we may ask you to send us a sample of the faulty product back to us with the your order details. It may not be necessary to return the faulty product in its entirety. A full replacement product or refund (including shipping charges) will be given. Our products are quality checked before despatch from factory.
Please return products to –
C/- Room 1102, Tower 1, Lippo Centre,
89 Queensway, Admiralty